Monday, April 7, 2014

The Universal Meat: Chicken Wings


Whenever you're at a lost for what to cook, remember the chicken wing is the universal answer. Wings are easy to clean, season and cook. You can use any sauce to give it an extra kick. But if they are seasoned well, they fined without anything extra. 
I like to think of the chicken wings as the "black dress" of meats. It does with just about anything any time. Depending upon their size, one wing can be enough for a meal. I know buy my wings from a local butcher shop, where I can get small, medium or large wings. These wings are medium, which when paired with a salad, side dish or vegetables, can make a hearty meal.
I cooked three wings but only needed to eat one with my lunch to be completely satisfied. The remaining two I wrapped and stored for dinner. So in terms of saving money and time and watching your food intake, cooking chicken wings can help you accomplish three goals all at once.
cleaned chicken wings
wings ready for baking


No comments:

Post a Comment