Friday, April 4, 2014

Review: Zapatista Offers Fresh and Refreshing Mexican Cuisine


I'd been scoping out Zapatista for some time now. I'd drive by en route to some place else and make mental plans to check out the restaurant at some point. I finally followed through, trying the shrimp and steak fajitas with an organic rustica margarita at the South Loop location in Chicago.

 I was very pleased with the service, which was courteous and fast, food quality(decent portions) and ambiance. Everything, especially the guacamole, was fresh and full of flavor. The setting is spacious, inviting and welcoming. Though it offers free Wi-Fi , it's not the place to do work.

The food is filling but not heavy so Zapatista works well for dinner before theatre or any event. I'd recommend it for first dates as well as a place to just enjoy delicious cuisine at a affordable price.

Give it a try this weekend. You won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment